Receive our latest events, announcements, and other current regional opportunities for artists via email. Del Ray Artisans’ Weekly eNews is emailed out once per week when content is available.
To subscribe to Weekly eNews, fill in the form below or email your request to WebCurator@DelRayArtisans.org. Please add WebCurator@DelRayArtisans.org to your email contacts, so the email will be properly delivered.
To unsubscribe from Weekly eNews, follow the “Unsubscribe” link in bottom of every Weekly eNews email or email your request to WebCurator@DelRayArtisans.org.
Submit Content for Weekly eNews
To submit any art- or craft-related opportunities and announcements to be considered for Weekly eNews, follow the guidelines and instructions below. Content is included at the editor’s discretion.
- Weekly eNews is emailed out once per week on Friday. The content deadline for Friday’s email is Monday at 6pm.
- Blurbs should be no more than 525 characters (approximately 75 words).
- Submissions should have a minimum of two weeks lead time before the event or deadline.
- If this is for a non-Del Ray Artisans (DRA) event, it must be an art opportunity that DRA members would be interested in—such as a Call for Entry, Call for Artist Vendors, or Call for Artist Proposals.
- We will not print non-DRA exhibit openings, silent auctions, nor non-art related events or workshops.
Compose an email to eNews@DelRayArtisans.org and include the following information:
- Your contact information (not printed in the Weekly eNews), including:
- Your name
- Your email
- Information for Weekly eNews, including:
- Type of opportunity, such as:
- Opportunity Title
- Application/Entry Deadline
- Blurb describing the opportunity (no more than 525 characters / approximately 75 words)
- Who to contact for more information (email/phone)
- Website URL for more information
If you have any questions, contact the editor at eNews@DelRayArtisans.org